Part Time Flexible Hours - Morning, Evening & Weekend work.
CAREGiver Tewkesbury Part Time
We at Home Instead Senior Care Cheltenham and Cotswolds are proud to be the first care at home provider in Gloucestershire to have received the highest rating of ‘Outstanding’ by CQC, for a second time running! We provide a variety of non-medical services which include companionship, home help, personal care and specialised care. The care plans are highly personalised and tailored to the needs and wishes of our Clients. Continuity of care and building relationships is really important to us, therefore, our visits last a minimum of 1 hour and we match our Clients with the right CAREGivers. Each CAREGiver will be introduced and have shadow shifts to ensure they feel fully confident before working independently.
Growing older can be very stressful for some people, so can you imagine taking someone out of their home too? Our home care avoids this, and our CAREGivers allow older people to live long and happy lives, whilst promoting their autonomy and independence. Do you want to make a real difference to someone’s life?
If you are a Carer/ Care Assistant/ Care Worker; Support worker, worked within the NHS, or even if you have supported a family member, a friend or neighbour - we would like to hear from you. However, you don’t need to have previous experience to apply today, as we provide all the relevant training through our initial four-day training programme and offer City and Guilds Accredited ongoing training. What is important to us is your personality and caring nature.
Please note: We are looking for people that are able to cover the Tewkesbury area, but we may also require you to visit Clients within the Cheltenham and surrounding areas.
We only ask for a few requirements...
· A full driving licence and access to a car or motorbike
· Ability to work every other weekend (It won't be all weekend, just part time!)
· The drive to deliver the best possible care
· Poses a good level of written and spoken English
Benefits to you include:
- £10.00 - £22.00 per hour including mileage starting at 25p
- Holiday pay and pension scheme
- Discounts on your favourite brands including Tesco, Costa, Cineworld and many more!
- Free membership to ‘Life and Progress Employee Assistance Programme’ which gives you 24/7 access to one to one counselling, legal advice and support, self-help and well being information
- £200 for each successful referral which leads to employment as a CAREGiver – Subject to T&C’s
- Flexible hours to suit your own commitments with flexible or guaranteed hours contracts, full time and part time
- City and Guilds accredited training, including Care Certificate, Dementia and End of Life training
- Award winning training including two Princess Royal Training Awards
- Our Home Instead CAREGiver training gives you the opportunity to develop your career, which can open the doors to different career pathways for example nursing
- We offer Leadership and Management training
- Welcome payment after three months
- 24/7 access to our on-call mobile
- Staff social events
We are extremely proud of the work we do, why not give us a call today and join our team!
Please click on I'm Interested or alternatively, contact us on 01242 513203.
Home Instead Senior Care is an equal opportunities employer, encouraging applications from all sections of the community throughout Gloucestershire, as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure.
Follow our latest updates: