Care Assistant Full Time
Here at Home Instead Cheltenham & Cotswolds we are dedicated to our staff and provide you with all the training and support you need to be the best Care Assistant we know you can be. We also give you the opportunity to grow and develop with us so you can become a specialist in the field.
We are a market leader in supporting the elderly to maintain their independence living in their own homes. A local care at home company who are dedicated to our clients and Care Assistants and truly value people. We have a positive approach and are flexible to work around your needs.
Whether you are a retail assistant, a customer service advisor, working in hospitality or healthcare, then you are already on the way to having the skills you need to be a Care Assistant with Home Instead Cheltenham.
Our Home Instead Care Assistants provide a variety of non-medical services including:
The work our Care Assistants do out in the local community makes a real difference to the lives of others. We are here to change the face of ageing!
We are looking for someone to join our Full Time Care Assistant team! This will be within the Cheltenham and surrounding areas.
Apply today to join an award-winning team!
We only ask for a few requirements...
- A full driving licence and access to a car or motorbike
- Professional approach and a passion to deliver the very best care
- Positive attitude and a good level of written and spoken English
What can we offer you?
- Immediate start = immediate pay - start earning the moment you sign your contract
- £10.50 an hour Monday – Friday 8am – 8pm
- £11.25 an hour weekends and after 8pm Monday - Friday
- Real pay rates, no surprises!
- Paid mileage
- Holiday pay
- Double pay on Bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- City and Guilds accredited training, including Care Certificate
- No uniforms
- Minimum call times of one hour
- Full training provided
If you feel you would fit into our team click apply or give our friendly and helpful Recruitment Team a call today - 01242 513203
This role is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Follow our social channels for latest updates: