Care Assistant - 20 hour contract
We are looking for a Part-Time - 20 hour contract Care Assistant
Home Instead Cheltenham & Cotswolds are seeking Care Assistants to join our growing team. Working out in the local community you will be providing support to our clients in their own homes. We are a friendly and welcoming team where our employees become part of a family. A local care at home company who are dedicated to our clients and Care Assistants and we truly value people.
If you are looking for a role that has that feel good factor, is flexible around your lifestyle and allows you to utilise the skills you already have then look no further! Whether you already have experience in the care sector or are looking for a new career, we want to hear from you!
Our Home Instead Care Assistants provide a variety of non-medical services including:
Assisting with shopping and hobbies
Assisting on days out
The work our Care Assistants do out in the local community makes a real difference to the lives of others. We are here to change the face of ageing!
We are looking for someone to join our Care Assistant team! This will be within the Cheltenham and surrounding areas.
Apply today to start your new career with us!
We only ask for a few requirements...
- A full driving licence and access to a car or motorbike
- Professional approach and a passion to deliver the very best care
- Positive attitude and a good level of written and spoken English
What can we offer you?
- Immediate start = immediate pay, start earning the moment you sign your contract
- £10.50 an hour Monday – Friday 8am – 8pm
- £11.25 an hour weekends and after 8pm Monday - Friday
- Real pay rates, no surprises!
- Paid mileage
- Holiday pay
- Double pay on Bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- City and Guilds accredited training, including Care Certificate
- No uniforms
- Minimum call times of one hour
- Full training provided
If you feel you would fit into our team click apply or give our friendly and helpful Recruitment Team a call today - 01242 513203
This role is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Follow our social channels for latest updates: