Our respite care at home service provides families with specialist live-in care on a short-term basis enabling a carer or loved one to take a break.
What is respite care?
We understand the pressures and stress that providing long-term care for a loved one can entail. The opportunity to take a short break and maybe even go on holiday can make a big difference and allow you to have some me-time. It can be quite scary leaving your loved one and you will want to make sure that they have the best care possible. Our CAREGivers allow to leave your loved ones knowing that they are with caring and friendly professionals who will deliver the best care they can so that you do not have to worry. We provide a temporary home care plan that is tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
Respite care can include:
· Personal care - assistance with bathing, dressing and toileting
· Continence care, whether it is changing continence pads or managing a stoma or catheter
· Medication support, including prompts or administering medication
· Support with pain management
· Help moving around the home
· Housekeeping duties, including vacuuming, dusting, changing beds and doing the laundry
· Preparing meals
· Caring for your pet
· Running errands to collect prescriptions or food shopping
· Companionship and supporting your independent living at home
How quickly can respite care be arranged?
We can arrange care very quickly for a variety of circumstances, and in many cases, we can begin arranging care within 24/48 hours of you getting in touch.
Contact us today
If you would like to find out more about the respite support we can provide you, please call our friendly care team on 01242 513203 or complete the form below and we will get in touch.