Recruitment Officer Minimum 20 hrs p/w, £11.50 p/h
28 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Benefits Scheme
Our aim and passion is to deliver outstanding care to our clients to help them remain living safely and independently in their own homes, where they are at their happiest.
We are looking for a Recruitment Officer to join our passionate and dynamic office team. This is a great opportunity to make a difference, and help us build our family of carers, to enable us to deliver more outstanding person-centred care to our clients.
To be successful, you will be able to deliver a first-class candidate experience, drive candidate engagement and be confident in building strong relationships in the local community. You will be self-motivated, organised and resilient and have excellent communication skills. You will need to be flexible in order to deliver a responsive recruitment service - with some availability outside of normal office hours.
- Ensure all aspects of recruitment activity comply with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards.
- Manage candidate experience to create a positive and engaging proposition.
- Respond to new Care Professional enquiries within 2 hours of them being submitted.
- Develop and maintain our approach to recruiting on social media by generating interesting, innovative and timely content and campaigns.
- Develop own networks to proactively source high quality candidates within the local community.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop Home Instead’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Research and plan attendance at regular events such as community fairs, exhibitions and recruitment events.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of recruitment related information in both hard copy files and by using SmartRecruiters Tracking System.
- Optimise the recruitment tools available and keep up to date on best practice to make informed decisions regarding recruitment approach.
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures of 4 signed contracts per month
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment service and delivery.
- Previous experience of a recruitment role beneficial
- Experience of recruitment marketing and of using a variety of attraction methods to source high quality candidates.
- Good understanding of legislation relating to recruitment including Enhanced Criminal Record Checks, referencing and Right to Work checks.
- Knowledge and experience of social media and other digital communication tools for recruitment purposes.
- Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain, strong positive community relationships to promote the opportunities at Home Instead.
- Experience of utilising recruitment data to make informed decisions.
- Flexibility to work outside 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday to meet the needs of the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.