Opportunity to Grow with an Award Winning Organisation
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. The team that have run Home Instead in York since 2009 and achieved an 'Outstanding' rating from the CQC at their most recent inspection are now planning the launch of a new Scarborough office.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Domiciliary Registered Manager with a passion for caring to be part of bringing Home Instead to Scarborough and Ryedale. As our Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
This is a varied and challenging role so we are looking for an individual who:
- has a proven track record in providing the highest quality of service
- is experienced in leading a team to provide quality, domiciliary care services
- has Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services or equivalent
- has the ability to build fantastic working relationships
- has strong influencing skills and is commercially aware
- has the drive and motivation to develop our care services
- has strong organisation and planning skills
- is flexible to meet the demands of the business
This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. We offer an attractive salary and a fantastic career development opportunity.
Level 5 (or equivalent) Registered Manager's qualification and an existing registration with the Care Quality Commission are both desirable but not essential
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01904 690884.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.