Community Engagement Co-ordinator
Health plan, Access to company holiday home
Home Instead provides the very best home care and support for older people in our local communities to remain in their own home where they are happiest. All our calls are at least an hour long and put the needs of the people we care for at the centre of everything we do. We are rated as ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission at our office in York and aspire to achieve the same for our new office in Scarborough.
The purpose of this role is to develop and implement community and marketing initiatives aligned to Home Instead’s mission and values to strengthen our brand, recruit the best CAREGivers and grow our market share.
The key elements of the role include:
- Developing relationships in the local community maintaining a pipeline of opportunities by growing and leveraging your network.
- Planning, establishing and hosting community events in key locations in York, Scarborough and Ryedale to build awareness of Home Instead, the services we provide and the employment opportunities we offer.
- Representing Home Instead at fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other events that would promote our services to the public.
- Delivering presentations on a range of topics including dementia awareness, scam awareness and job opportunities at Home Instead.
- Hosting promotional activities both face to face and virtually to increase awareness of Home Instead’s client services and employment opportunities in the local community.
- Continually deliver a message that reflects our mission, vision and values and delivers our value proposition.
- Coordinate with Marketing to raise awareness of all of the above activities across social media platforms.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the Home Instead brand and raise awareness of Home Instead National Office marketing campaigns and recruitment initiatives across the network of relationships that have been built in the local community.
- Accurately track and record enquiries and use the information to manage and adjust strategy to optimise messaging and education in the community.
- Proven track record in successfully building strong relationships both face to face and virtually within a local community to achieve business objectives using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Confident to network face to face, by phone, email, video call with community stakeholders and potential referral providers.
- Confident to deliver talks on key ageing subjects such as Dementia, Fraud Prevention, Nutrition & Hydration etc.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office and virtual communication platforms, with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Effective interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver effective and engaging presentations or workshops to a broad-based audience.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, use initiative and be resilient.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business.
- Competent in using a CRM database to manage touchpoints with referral providers.
If you're looking for a role that is extremely rewarding then we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.