To Us Its Personal
Exciting Care Manager opportunity with award winning Home Care Brand
Be the Best
Join a high growth, high quality team to improve peoples lives in Dorset and Somerset
We are an award-winning home-care provider and part of a worldwide organisation devoted to providing the highest quality care for older people. Our mission is to be the UK’s most admired care company through changing the face of ageing.
This is fantastic career development opportunity for a highly skilled, experienced and motivated Care Manager or Deputy with a strong care background and a passion for consistent outstanding quality delivery to join our established care team covering Yeovil, Sherborne, Bridport. If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
This will include being the registered manager responsible for the efficient running of the business, quality control, managing the needs of the clients and day-to-day management of internal staff and our CAREGivers.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Developing & promoting the highest standards of care and service of a private domiciliary service for older people
- To continue to grow the Home Instead Brand.
- Leading a team, making sure that exceptional service is delivered to all our clients and workloads are managed accordingly
- Ensuring successful operation of quality control systems and compliance.
- Promoting a positive culture in line with the Home Instead ethos and values.
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and people management skills
- Be commercially aware
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Have the drive and motivation to take on a broad role and develop our care services
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure whilst working independently with minimal supervision
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota.
- Possess or willing to work towards the NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.