Our office was established in 2017 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best-in-class quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are looking to recruit a full or part time planner who will be responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
- To manage the planning, coordinating, and scheduling of client support ensuring the continuity of service at all times
- Managing CAREGivers rotas ensuring consistency of advanced set schedules
- To work closely with team in coordinating all care services
- Participate in on-call rota
- To assist with maintenance of records, in written or computerised format
- Deal promptly and appropriately with any queries received or concerns raised
- To ensure compliance and quality assurance is met in line with company procedures and CQC regulations
- To ensure that all associated information is recorded accurately and promptly
- Build and maintain effective communication with all clients, relatives, CAREGivers and associated professionals
- Reporting any recruitment needs to ensure all client requirements and needs are fulfilled
- Delivering client care as required
- To provide cover in other business areas as and when required
- Experience in Domiciliary Care
- Driving licence
- NVQ or similar care qualification (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to adapt quickly to change
- Be a team player
- Customer service skills
- Possess the ability to work under pressure.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.