Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care, with a focus on personalised and companionship services for older people, with award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our Live In Care CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support
Are you looking for a role that fits around school hours?
Do you have a methodical and organised approach?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
If so, please contact Rachael!
- Understand and build effective and efficient schedules around our clients and CAREGivers
- Ensure schedules are prepared, considering travel time, holidays, training and last-minute cancellations
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members
- Match CAREGivers to new clients in conjunction with client services team and arrange introductions
- Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs, with the same CAREGiver and the same times each week, where possible
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so both can enjoy positive experiences
- Work with the recruitment team to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met
- Work with the Care Team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis
- Add and maintain all client and CAREGiver information onto to the electronic scheduling system
What we can offer you: -
- Flexible hours
- Professional development
- Excellent work life balance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Growing career opportunities
- Blue light card offering online and in store companies across the UK
- Rewards and recognition for CAREGivers who go above and beyond, including cards, vouchers and gifts!
- Refer a friend programme
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact Rachael on 01935 577030.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
Any applicant should be willing to comply with any current and future Government and PHE guidelines in regards to PPE (gloves, masks, shields etc), regular PCR testing and Covid/Flu Vaccination unless they are medically exempt from doing so.