Live in Care in Worthing, Steyning and Lancing
Looking for live-in care?
Home Instead is the leading local live-in care provider offering personalised, affordable care in your loved one’s home. Our CAREGivers are local, highly trained, carefully vetted and available now. To talk about you and your family’s needs simply email Cece Cooper, our Care Manager [email protected] or call us on 01903 206079 to arrange a convenient time to speak to a member the team and arrange a free of charge, no obligation, care consultation.
Why choose live-in care?
Staying in your own home, and maintaining independence without disruption to routines or unfamiliar surroundings is what most of our clients are looking to achieve. Home Instead provide CAREGivers that are carefully matched so that you and your family receive truly personalised, relationship led care.
- We can assist with:
- Overnight care
- 24-Hour Care
- Live in services
- Respite Care
- Hospital recovery
What kind of live in care support can we provide?
- Your live in carer can provide as much or as little support as you require, and we will speak with you to ensure your care plan reflects any changes you need.
- We believe a quality relationship is at the essential to providing a great service. We have a reputation for great matching of our CAREGivers with our clients based on hobbies and interests, right down to knowing the local area and familiar mealtime recipes.
- Our CAREGivers and staff enjoy building relationships not just with their clients, but their families as well.
- We arrange outings and support so that day to day activities and friendships can be maintained perfectly well along with family visits.
- From meal preparation, medication prompts and assisting with personal care and mobility support our CAREGivers will help. Light housekeeping, running errands and help with laundry can be included.
- If you have a pet we will match you with CAREGivers who are just as happy with animals as you are.
- We encourage activities, from crosswords to puzzles, from golf to fishing. Whatever hobbies and interests you want to pursue.
- By working alongside occupational therapists, physiotherapists and other professionals we enhance recovery and rebuild strength and wellbeing after surgery. Qualified, fully reference checked and Home Instead trained live in carers
At Home Instead we provide a regulated service. We are not an agency and we employ our staff directly – most just introduce you to a carer, and you have to reference check, arrange all insurances, weekly and holiday pay and if they are ill you or your family will need to manage this. At Home Instead we manage all the DBS and references, providing specialist and award winning training including City & Guilds Alzheimer’s and Dementia training, with updates and regular quality reviews. We are available by telephone 24 hours a day in case of emergency.
We also manage the breaks for your carer and you can be confident that you have found the most highly reviewed care provider with www.homecare.co.uk.
Arranging live in care – what are the next steps?
From an initial confidential chat to an assessment at your home, we would discuss the type of CAREGiver that you have in mind, check on what facilities would be available, from a separate bedroom, wifi, and any transport considerations such as driving you to and from appointments in your own car or theirs. We would then proceed with a care plan and discuss all that will be necessary to introduce you to our staff. Here at Home Instead we would be pleased to help – if you are interested, please do get in touch for a conversation today.