It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead
Business Administration Apprentice
Our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are now seeking a Business Administration Apprentice to join our team at the Worcester office and help promote our company brand.
The main day to day tasks will include:
- Website Management including landing pages
- Google Ad Words
- Social media management including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Managing emails proficiently
- Communicating messages to colleagues
- Inputting data and formulating excel spreadsheets
- Dealing with inbound and outbound enquires via phone and email
- General Administration duties including filing, archiving, stationary and consumable stock control.
The working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with the potential need to work weekends where time of in lieu will be accrued or time off in the week allocated. You may also be required to work outside of these times. The salary is £7995 per annum with 28 days paid holiday a year which is inclusive of bank holidays. The candidate must be a car driver and have their own car.
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C and above in English, Math’s and IT are preferable