Clare Jefferies - Owner & Director
- The ‘Clare-voyant’ of the home care industry, leading our team from start-up to the largest Home Instead office in the country whilst achieving Outstanding CQC ratings along the way.
- Campaigner for a closer community where you know your neighbourhood and life is for living. All should feel free to live a happy life without rules or restrictions.
- Home is…? “A memory box. The heart of my family. I lost my parents way too young so I want to be a good mother to my two boys. And of course, the fluffball dog Tilly who plays a very important role in the family dynamics.
Jo Coe - Head of Client Services
- The office diplomat, a calm head when all about them are losing theirs.
- When not in utter dedication to the smooth running of client services dreams of escaping to support an elephant sanctuary in Thailand
- Home is…? “My safe haven.”
Jeom Justin - Head of CAREGiver Experience
- Loves building relationships within the team and providing support, regardless of whether it’s personal or work related.
- Addicted to online training courses. Particularly interested in psychology and flat pack assembly courses.
- Home is…? “A place to relax! you’ll find me reclining on the sofa watching movies with my husband and two children who are very special to me”
Ben Benson - Marketing & Communications Manager
- Once an actor, then a social entrepreneur now championing the power of local communities and their importance for improving individual wellbeing.
- Loves the open road. From dreaming of clapped out campervans to flying down the side of the Surrey Hills on a mountain bike.
- Home is…? “Ticking off another job on the DIY list! Renovating our house has been a labour of love but we’re nearly there now…”
Nancy Candlin - Care Consultant
- Chair-person of the office Book Club, driest wit in the West (London) and winner of the ‘Most Excellent Phone Manner’ award.
- Special talents include evading heavy traffic on her scooter and rugby tackling Airedale terriers at full tilt – before they upend a family picnic!
- Home is…? “Where my heart is.”
Tina Le Tessier - Care Consultant
- The Matchmaker – bringing clients and CAREGivers together so that friendships develop alongside care.
- Lives for a life story and a great listener. Happiest when on the phone fielding enquiries from clients and finding them solutions.
- Home is…? “A place to be with the important people in my life, whether it’s my beautiful girls or my wonderful partner”
Laura Hillier - Recruitment & Development Lead
- Top performer – not just in the corporate sense! Loves standing on a stage, both in the local theatre and for training sessions with new recruits.
- Perfect intuition for adding new faces to the team. Can tell if you have Home Instead in your veins just by looking at you.
- Home is…? “My cat and the laundry basket. My family & friends are okay too”
Ali Hinds - HR & Compliance Officer
- A trained teacher who knows how to organise herself and others, a much-needed steady hand at the HR helm.
- Advocate for good food, fresh air and fun, the building blocks of bonding experiences.
- Home is…? “On the water, I grew up sailing so I love going out on the water whenever I get the chance. If I won the lottery tomorrow I’d buy a boat a sail it around the world.”
Helga Smithers - Field Care Supervisor
- Always goes the extra mile to make sure care is delivered, as it should be, all the time.
- Dreams include refurbing a Chateau, installing a bed at the office and whisking friends away for days out in garden centers.
- Home is…? “A place where everyone is welcome… always.”
Amanda Carter - Field Care Supervisor
- Nature lover who relishes organic growth on her allotment and watching her client’s blossom.
- As sweet as her sweet tooth, she’s a chocaholic with a flare for bakery.
- Home is…? “A canvas to decorate as I want it!”
Jo Trout - Field Care Supervisor
- An Occupational Therapist by training Jo was convinced that this was the place for her after her interview included an impromptu invite to the office Mad Hatters Tea Party.
- Known as Jo, Jotey or Nanny Fish depending on the company she keeps, Jo is a social fish that swims in many ponds.
- Home is…? “My safe place, somewhere to relax and go walking with my fur-baby Milo (my 3 year-old cockerpoo)… oh and my fiancé of 26 years Terry!”
Joanna Carter- Care Co-ordinator
- Most committed commuter, so loving of the office that she joins us from Kent every day!
- A crafty creative with a personal touch, the go to inspiration for all our events and parties.
- Home is…? “Buying a fixer upper and tackling it ourselves!”
Sarah Brown - Care Co-ordinator
- Key communicator and smooth operator (on the phones) ensuring clients are paired with their favourite CAREGivers.
- Will do everything to get calls covered, including employing her dad out retirement!
- Home is…? “Throwing on a tracksuit, and relaxing with the people you love.”
Lina Jarmin - Care Co-ordinator
- Considers nothing more relaxing than knowing every client call is covered, that or possibly a spa day.
- The office smiler who always finds a reason to be chirpy… even when recovering from a broken foot.
- Home is…? “My bedroom, a little piece of heaven where I can unwind.”
Lindsay Crause - Bookkeeper and Accountant
- A calculator with a heart instead of batteries, loves to crunch numbers and has a genuine affection for spreadsheets.
- A connoisseur of fine coffee and fun times with her kids.
- Home is…? “Morning cuddles with my children.”
Mariacristina Mammolito - Field Care Supervisor
- Ex professional volleyball star who brings her competitive streak to work with her every day.
- An eternal optimist, no problem is too big when you work in a team full of confidence.
- Home is…? “My space, my family space, my kids space, it’s where the family feels relaxed and protected.”
Angela Byrne - Field Care Supervisor
- Hardcore adventurer – showers in mountainside waterfalls and has sailed the Pacific Ocean, offers broad shoulders and experienced hands to support new and old members of the team alike.
- Ensures every day is different and contains something worth smiling about, what better way to stay motivated?
- Home is…? “My sanctuary, a place to relax, be still and chill. Take me as I am”
Liz Taylor - Field Care Supervisor
- A trained nurse who works with a full heart, she is our very own Nightingale.
- Subscriber to the wellbeing benefits of long walks with dogs, cooking meals to a sound track of favourite songs and dreaming of escaping to a life in Sicily.
- Home is…? “being all together, round a table with a good meal.”
Stacey Melin - Office Administrator
- A swiss army knife in the office and true ‘master of all trades’, there isn’t anything she wouldn’t do to make sure clients receive the service they deserve.
- Embodies the power of positivity, there’s always a chance to smile… even on a bad day.
- Home is…? “Intergenerational! My kids are growing up in the same home I did, which I love.”
Our Amazing CAREGivers
We have over 185 CAREGivers delivering around 12000 hours of care each month. Each and everyone of them is unique and special, with ages ranging from 18 to 73. As we carefully match our CAREGivers to our clients, who also start at age 18 but go all the way to 106, we need to have all sorts of people to ensure we get the right fit.
We believe that is takes a certain type of person who has a vocation to make a difference to someone's life, to want to be a CAREGiver, but luckily for us and you, we know where to find them.
Thank you to all of you wonderful people who really are changing the face of caring.
Tilly - Office Dog and Chief Barker
Hello I am Tilly and I am a Cockerpoo. I am the office Dog! I have a background in stick chasing and licking and have a lots of experience in paper shredding.
Over the last 9 years, I have visited many clients and also regularly attend Memory Cafes and events.
I make sure that any one who visits the office gets a warm and noisy welcome and a good wash from all my licking.
People seem to like to my waggy tail and I like the fact that I make people happy.