Clare Jefferies - Owner & Director
- The ‘Clare-voyant’ of the home care industry, leading our team to deliver over 1 million hours of care and also achieve three Outstanding CQC ratings along the way.
- Campaigner for a closer community where you know your neighbourhood and life is for living. All should feel free to live a happy life without rules or restrictions.
- Home is…? “A memory box. The heart of my family. I lost my parents way too young so I want to be a good mother to my two boys. And of course, the fluffball dog Tilly who plays a very important role in the family dynamics.
Jeom Justin - Operations Manager
- Loves building relationships within the team and providing support, regardless of whether it’s personal or work related.
- Addicted to online training courses. Particularly interested in psychology and flat pack assembly courses.
- Home is…? “A place to relax! you’ll find me reclining on the sofa watching movies with my husband and two children who are very special to me”
Laura Hillier - Recruitment & Development Lead
- Top performer – not just in the corporate sense! Loves standing on a stage, both in the local theatre and for training sessions with new recruits.
- Perfect intuition for adding new faces to the team. Can tell if you have Home Instead in your veins just by looking at you.
- Home is…? “My cat and the laundry basket. My family and friends are okay too.”
Ellie Burrell - Marketing and Communications Manager
- Marketeer who started life at Home Instead as a CAREGiver and showed such passion for care that she had to find a way to tell more people about it!
- A foodie and theatre lover who enjoys to travel, in the summer you can find her on the beach and in the winter on a snowy mountain top.
- Home is…? “The perfect place for a dinner party with family and friends."
Jo Coe - Client Liaison
- The office diplomat, a calm head when all about them are losing theirs.
- When not in utter dedication to the smooth running of client services dreams of escaping to support an elephant sanctuary in Thailand.
- Home is…? “My safe haven.”
Eleanor Smith - Client Liaison
- Passionate about providing outstanding care, always going above and beyond for her clients.
- When she's not exceeding clients expectations with their dream CAREGiver pairings, she is setting up charity drives at her children's school or enjoying book club with friends.
- Home is…? “Where my children and family are.”
Helga Smithers - Client Liaison
- Always goes the extra mile to make sure care is delivered, as it should be, all the time.
- Dreams include refurbing a Chateau, installing a bed at the office and whisking friends away for days out in garden centers.
- Home is…? “A place where everyone is welcome… always.”
Amanda Carter - Client Liaison
- Nature lover who relishes organic growth on her allotment and watching her client’s blossom.
- As sweet as her sweet tooth, she’s a chocaholic with a flare for bakery.
- Home is…? “A canvas to decorate as I want it!”
Jodie Brown - Care Co-ordinator
- A true calming presence in the office, who is motivated by matching CAREGivers with clients, in order to find a perfect match!
- Enjoys being able to make a real difference and would have loved to be a midwife in another life.
- Home is…? “It’s my place to retreat for a relaxing bath, or to simply chill with my family, I feel like myself and totally complete when I’m with them.”
Mariacristina Mammolito - Field Care Supervisor
- Ex professional volleyball star who brings her competitive streak to work with her every day.
- An eternal optimist, no problem is too big when you work in a team full of confidence.
- Home is…? “My space, my family space, my kids space, it’s where the family feels relaxed and protected.”
Angela Byrne - Field Care Supervisor
- Hardcore adventurer – showers in mountainside waterfalls and has sailed the Pacific Ocean, offers broad shoulders and experienced hands to support new and old members of the team alike.
- Ensures every day is different and contains something worth smiling about, what better way to stay motivated?
- Home is…? “My sanctuary, a place to relax, be still and chill. Take me as I am.”
Radka Weeden - Field Care Supervisor
- A big ball of positive energy, who puts a smile on everyone's face that she comes across.
- Wellness guru of the office who subcribes to the benefits of yoga, meditation and good nutrition.
- Home is…? “Spending time in the garden with the children and our very bouncy dog.”
Laura Cripps - Field Care Supervisor
- From starting as a CAREGiver herself to fostering abandoned dogs, caring is well and truly in her nature and nothing short of 110% will do.
- She is always excited to see what the week holds and one day hopes it might involve retiring to a shack in Cyprus, with a pool and wifi, of course!
- Home is…? “A place to fully relax in my PJs, cuddling up with my cats and family, binge watching comedies.”
Tom Bollingmore - Live-In Care Manager
- A self proclaimed 'cog in the big wheel of making a difference' who is the master of finding common ground with anyone he meets.
- Born to spend time outdoors - you will find him either wild swimming, tending to his vegetable patch or getting to know the local birdlife. He also loves travelling and is making it his mission to visit as many cities around the world as possible!
- Home is…? “Seeing my dogs with their happy faces and waggy tails, nothing is better!”
Katina Sheehan - Trainer
- Our very own 'Allstar', as voted for in our version of the Oscars, whose calling is helping others live their best lives.
- Enjoying simple pleasures is what really makes her heart sing, including going out on a long run and the smell of freshly cut grass.
- Home is…? “My happy place.”
Lindsay Crause - Bookkeeper and Accountant
- A calculator with a heart instead of batteries, loves to crunch numbers and has a genuine affection for spreadsheets.
- A connoisseur of fine coffee and fun times with her kids.
- Home is…? “Morning cuddles with my children.”
Stacey Melin - Office Administrator
- A swiss army knife in the office and true ‘master of all trades’, there isn’t anything she wouldn’t do to make sure clients receive the service they deserve.
- Embodies the power of positivity, there’s always a chance to smile… even on a bad day.
- Home is…? “Intergenerational! My kids are growing up in the same home I did, which I love.”
Tilly - Office Dog and Chief Barker
Hello I am Tilly and I am a Cockerpoo. I am the office Dog! I have a background in stick chasing and licking and have a lots of experience in paper shredding.
Over the last 11 years, I have visited many clients and also regularly attend our weekly events.
I make sure that any one who visits the office gets a warm and noisy welcome and a good wash from all my licking.
People seem to like to my waggy tail and I like the fact that I make people happy.
Our Amazing CAREGivers
We have over 185 CAREGivers delivering around 12000 hours of care each month. Each and everyone of them is unique and special, with ages ranging from 18 to 73. As we carefully match our CAREGivers to our clients, who also start at age 18 but go all the way to 106, we need to have all sorts of people to ensure we get the right fit.
We believe that is takes a certain type of person who has a vocation to make a difference to someone's life, to want to be a CAREGiver, but luckily for us and you, we know where to find them.
Thank you to all of you wonderful people who really are changing the face of caring.