Part time Receptionist
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
At Home Instead Taunton we are a family run business and have an 'outstanding' rating from the Care Quality Commission (CQC). We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies, this helps build strong, trusting relationships. The support CAREGivers give to our clients is not rushed and is companionship based at all times.
We are seeking a part time Receptionist/Administrator to join our successful team. The role is based in our Taunton offices and primarily involves being the first point of contact on the phone and greeting people coming in to our office. With considerable telephone and email contact you must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure. Above all, you must share our ethos and values to deliver the highest quality service to both our staff and clients. To live the ‘Home Instead way’ is to demonstrate kindness, respect and patience.
- To answer phones calls in a polite professional manner, passing on clear messages
- Greet & welcome, offer refreshments to visitors
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients, family members, professionals and CAREGivers on a daily basis by regular informative telephone, email and personal contact
- Carry out any other administrative tasks as requested by a Manager
- To be part of the weekend working rota
- To be part of the evening rota to cover evening leads and alerts
· Excellent understanding of all Microsoft office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
· Good standard of Maths and English
· Good clear telephone manner
· Proven track record of excellent customer service
· Experience in office administration/reception
· Living in or around the Taunton/Wellington area
· Driving Licence (as you may be required to attend meetings or events outside of the workplace).
Apply method: Email Clare Cottrell, Office Manager – [email protected]