Peoples Pension, Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
The Office Administrator will provide exceptional service at first point of contact with Home Instead Senior Care. Managing telephone calls, emails and visitors, the Office Administrator will deliver an outstanding customer care experience. You will be expected to perform a variety of duties in the areas of communication, administration, advice, and support. The Office Administrator is also expected to support other staff members with a variety of duties, to provide the highest quality service to our Clients, their Families, our CAREGivers and our community.
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner, route calls to appropriate party, take accurate messages, log information on system and follow up accordingly.
- Manage all calls, act as appropriate, follow up to ensure completion.
- Log and update the various electronic office systems.
- Welcome all visitors to the office in a friendly, professional manner.
- Meet and greet all visitors and ensure they are logged inline with our health & safety guidelines for visitors.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post.
- Support CAREGivers who come into the office with IT support ( Unique IQ System) on mobile devices
- Order PPE, maintain stock levels, distribute PPE to CAREGivers and update spreadsheets
- Maintain a tidy and efficient office, manage meeting rooms, diarize, and manage office events.
- General Office duties as required including administrative support to all staff members.
- Participate in “out of hours” on call support (evenings) on a Rota basis.
- Work across a 7 day rotation 08.30 – 16.30
- Responsibility for the 7 day schedules and ‘on call’ for the office team
- Update our website
- Field employment and care enquiries: ‘sell’ the role of CAREGiver and the services of the business in a confident manner
- Support recruitment and training team with admin.
- Action tasks against our electronic system.
- Audit and maintain all client and caregiver files.
- Prepare Newsletters (publisher and word)
- Support with finance admin, CAREGiver and Client expense management.
Passionate about delivering high quality customer service in the care sector.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to plan, re-plan and plan again, juggling priorities and unplanned work and meeting deadlines in a very busy environment.
- Office administration experience
- Able to see the ‘big picture’ whilst possessing excellent attention to detail.
- Able to stay calm under pressure; not taking things too personally.
- Proactive - able to suggest and implement operational improvements.
- Able to learn from mistakes.
- Able to work unsupervised and using own initiative yet realising when to raise risks and issues and ask for help from others.
- Able to work as a trusted team member under own initiative.
- Empathetic yet business-like in approach to Clients and CAREGivers.
- Excellent verbal communications skills, including excellent telephone manner, confident to initiate and participate in difficult conversations with caregivers and clients.
- Good written communication skills.
- IT literate and good experience of Microsoft Office software (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Confident with technology.
- Driver with own car
· Salary £19,890.00 PA
· Hours Fulltime, 37½ hours per week across a 7 day rota
· Contract Permanent
· Pension Auto Enrolment in People’s Pension
· Expenses All reasonable out of pocket expenses and mileage at 45p per mile
Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure and a full safe recruitment process.
Applicants must have access to a car and a full drivers’ licence.