Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our Care Professionals to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Are you dedicated and motivated? Are you focused on excellent customer service? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our Quality Lead's drive our high-quality person-centred care and are advocates for this across the business. You will be responsible for a specific area in which you will be the first point of call for our clients and Care Professionals.
Responsibilities as our Quality Lead:
To implement, monitor, communicate and report on outcome focussed delivery
To plan, undertake and complete follow up actions from service reviews, updating and communicating changes in care plans
Conduct client Quality Assurance visits in person
Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning
Maintain accurate client and Care Professional records on Home Instead software
Conduct client and Care Professional introductions
Where necessary and in line with business needs support care consultations and the onboarding of new clients
Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care
Support and mentor Care Professionals, explain and discuss care plan requirements and specific achievements and outcomes of the service
Provide support to the Client Experience team
Maintain regular contact with clients and Care Professionals
Participate in on-call duties as required
What you will need to be successful as a Quality Lead:
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services
- Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in a supervisory role
- Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care
- ??????Must have full driving license and means of transport to visit clients.
What you will receive in return for being our next Quality Lead:
What you will receive in return:
- Award winning paid City & Guilds accredited training
- Career development opportunities
- Initial and ongoing support
- Competitive salary including paid mileage
- Access to a comprehensive EAP – Employee Assistance Programme
- People Pension enrolment
- Referral and length of service rewards
If you are interested in becoming our next Quality Lead and are looking for work which is extremely rewarding, please click apply now. We’d love to hear from you!?
Alternatively, please click on 'I'm Interested' or contact Helen and Lucy on 0161 480 0646 to discuss the role of Quality Lead.