Registered Care Manager
Home Instead?is the world’s leading provider of non-medical domiciliary care and companionship services to allow people to stay in their own homes. With minimum visits of one hour and our matching process we are immensely proud of the quality of health care at home we provide.?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Care Manager to join our team based in Stockport. As our Registered Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our domiciliary care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
You will be jointly accountable with the General Manager, for ensuring compliance with all governing body requirements and legislation relevant to the service.
Responsibilities as our Registered Care Manager will include:
- Working closely with the General Manager to coordinate the development of a high quality private domiciliary care service for people in the local area
- Act as the Registered Manager managing the regulated activity for the office
- Overseeing compliance with regulators, legislation and Home Instead’s Franchise Standards.
- Promoting the highest standards of care and service with a focus on person centred care
- Carry out care planning and conduct risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure successful operation of quality control systems and performing quality assurance visits for clients.
- Effectively managing complaints and incidents, carrying out investigations relating to the quality of the service, and using those findings to initiate improvements.
- Ensure relevant reports are forwarded to relevant bodies e.g. CQC, Care Inspectorate, Care Inspectorate Wales, The Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority and Safeguarding.
This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. We offer an attractive salary and a fantastic career development opportunity.
The role of Registered Care Manager is a varied and challenging role so we are looking for an individual who:
Extensive care experience with a proven track record in providing consistent excellent customer service.
Proven experience in leading, training and managing a team to provide high quality domiciliary care services
Have or be willing to work towards Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services or equivalent
Excellent knowledge and understanding of compliance and legislative requirements of the care regulation
Strong skills in conducting care assessment and care planning
Good understanding of systems and processes.
Drive and motivation to take on a broad role and develop care services
Ability to work well and accurately under pressure
Be responsive, agile and remain calm whilst dealing with multiple priorities.
Be flexible to meet demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota.
Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite, working with databases and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require the support of team members out in the field in emergency situations, and the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive salary
- Award winning paid City & Guilds accredited training
- Career development opportunities
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Access to a comprehensive EAP – Employee Assistance Programme
- People Pension enrolment
- Referral and length of service rewards
If you are interested in becoming our Registered Care Manager and are looking for work which is extremely rewarding, please click apply now. We’d love to hear from you!?
Alternatively, please click on 'I'm Interested' or contact Lucy on 0161 480 0646 to discuss the role of Registered Care Manager.