Drive high-quality person-centred care and be an advocate for our clients
Client Care Administrator
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enable us to provide personalised support.
The role of a Quality Lead is to drive high-quality person-centred care and be an advocate for clients across the business by implementing, monitoring and communicating with an outcome focussed delivery.
- Plan, undertake and complete follow up actions from service reviews, updating and communicating changes in care plans.
- Conduct client Quality Assurance visits in person or by telephone.
- Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
- Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
- Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in a supervisory role.
- Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
If you are looking for work which is extremely rewarding, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 0161 480 0646.
Office hours are Mon - Fri 8.30am -4.30pm
All office members of staff will be part of the on call rota currently working 1 in 7 weekends and one evening in 3 weeks).
Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure and a full safe recruitment process.
Applicants must have access to a car and a full drivers’ licence.