Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our Live In Care CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
- To drive high-quality person-centred care and be an advocate for this across the business.
- To implement, monitor, communicate and report on outcome focussed delivery •
- To plan, undertake and complete follow up actions from service reviews, updating and communicating changes in care plans.
- Conduct client Quality Assurance visits in person or by telephone.
- Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
- Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
- Where necessary and in line with business needs to support care consultations and the onboarding of new clients.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
- Support and mentor CAREGivers, explain and discuss care plan requirements and specifically achievements and outcomes of the service.
- Provide support to the Client Experience team.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and CAREGivers.
- Participate in on-call duties as required.
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
- Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in a supervisory role.
- Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care.
??????Must have full driving license and means of transport to visit clients.
If you would like any further information on this role, please contact Ashley Fynan on 0161 480 0646.