Care to Make a Difference
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join the Solihull team as a Care Supervisor. As a Care Supervisor you will have responsibility for clients and CAREGivers, performing a variety of duties with the view of providing an outstanding level of care. This role is largely community based, but will also involve some time spent in the office.
We are looking for someone who will always go the extra mile to do the right thing for their clients!
Home Instead is 100% dedicated to changing the face of aging by providing only the best, person centred, companionship led care.
- Be the face of our business! Assisting our Care Manager with client consultations, building bespoke and meaningful care plans for each client. Growing our business in the right way.
- You will be crucial to maintaining client relationships, touching base with them and families regularly, addressing changing needs and ensuring they are getting the care that is right for them.
- Be super organised. Your diary will be busy, chasing up queries for clients but also getting out and about in the local community and meeting your clients face to face.
- Have excellent computer skills. Whether it’s writing up care plans or assisting our Care Coordinator in putting together effective schedules, you will feel at home on the computer.
- Play a vital role in the lives of our CAREGivers. From introducing to new clients, welcoming them to the business and providing vital support and feedback, you will be a go-to for all client related queries.
- Have the confidence to liaise with a variety of external parties, such as OT’s, doctors and social workers to be an expert in your client’s needs.
- Be part of the out of hours On Call team.
- Care! Above all you will have an insatiable desire to enrich the lives of your elderly clients, always willing to do that bit extra to do the right thing for each and every client.
Is this for you?
You will thrive on people and be confident to be in front of clients and their representatives both on the phone and in person, able to talk with knowledge and passion about Home Instead, who we are and why we are different.
You will use your tenacity to ensure only the best level of care for your clients, you don’t look for easy options, you will think outside of the box and with creativity to fulfil an outstanding journey for each and every client.
You are easily adaptable and highly organised. Whilst mostly office based, you will also be happy traveling in the community, maintaining your diary religiously and never missing a trick when it comes to coordinating appointments.
You will be happy working towards agreed KPI’s and targets, with a detailed nature to ensure absolute compliance with regulations, assisting the Care Manager with preparations for inspections.
Home Instead are world renowned for their high quality, person centred care. You will be dedicated and keen to get involved in maintaining our sterling reputation.
Essential Person Criteria…
- Passionate about high quality care for elderly people.
- Ideally experience of working with a home care setting, ideally to supervisory level.
- Exceptional organisational skills; you love maintaining your busy diary!
- A tenacious nature, always willing to go above and beyond for your clients.
- A proactive and creative outlook in regards to care.
- A great team player, happy to communicate at all levels.
- Eager to develop and further own knowledge.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Comfortable will all Microsoft packages, especially Outlook and Excel.
- Quick thinking and problem solving.
- Highly organised.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Health and Social Care QCF Level 2/3 is preferred.
- Free onsite parking.
- Auto-enrolled company pension.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Very real opportunities to progress your career in a growing business.
- Working for the Number 1 Rated Home Care Company in the UK.
This role is offered on a full time basis. Office hours are 8am – 4pm / 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday. However, it is crucial that you are flexible to work outside of these hours as and when needed and are able to be an active part of the on call team on an evening and 4 weekly weekend basis.
This role is based in our offices based in Hockley Heath, Solihull. Due to the nature of the role it essential that you have a full driving licence.