We are looking for a confident and motivated recruiter to join our team and support us to grow our team of friendly, kind and reliable CAREGivers. Someone who will share our passion to deliver the kind of care we would want for our own families.
Home Instead Solihull is a private care provider for people living in their own homes. We believe that the best home care is founded in strong relationships between clients and CAREGivers and so finding the perfect candidates to become part of team is critical.
The Recruiter will be an ambassador for attracting, recruiting and retaining amazing CAREGivers and is responsible for the end to end recruitment process. The role is varied from promoting and marketing the role, to finding the right people, screening, interviewing and administration/on-boarding of potential CAREGivers who will be able to deliver the highest quality care to clients.
We are looking for someone with previous experience of delivering a responsive recruitment service with the capabilities to build a pipeline of high quality and engaged CAREGivers. This is not your average recruitment role and requires a can do attitude and exceptional people skills to seek out the right people, with the right attitudes to bolster our CAREGiver team.
- To manage all aspects of end to end recruitment ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns online and within the local community
- Proactively source candidates using a variety of sources which produce high quality candidates.
- Develop own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community.
- Keep all adverts, job boards and marketing materials up to date.
- Screening, interviewing and assessing all candidates
- Maintain and update all recruitment databases and candidate files
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures
- Ensure compliance with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards
- Friendly, adaptable communication style and the ability to engage with people both face to face, in writing or over the telephone.
- Must have experience in preparing and managing recruitment campaigns across all channels.
- A flexible and results driven approach and desire to succeed.
- Excellent IT skills – a quick learner who is comfortable will all forms of social media.
- Comfortable will all Microsoft packages, especially Outlook and Excel.
- Quick typist.
- Highly organised.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Good understanding of legislation relating to recruitment including Enhanced Criminal Record checks, referencing and Right to Work checks.
- Experience of social media and other digital communication tools for recruitment purposes.
- Have an excellent telephone manner – ensuring each call is dealt with to an outstanding standard.
- Be positive, your role is crucial to the expansion of our CAREGiver team. You will handle all incoming and outgoing CAREGiver enquiries, telling candidates about Home Instead life and booking them into interviews.
- Be a whizz on the computer, tracking our applicant progress on our in-house systems as well as using our bespoke care management system, keeping records accurate and up to date.
- You will also love meeting people face to face, whether you are conducting interviews or welcoming new staff to the business you will be professional and happy to help.
- Feel comfortable using social media and interacting with people both inside and outside of the business through these channels.
- Be highly organised, no two days will be the same, from ensuring stock levels are maintained to organising CAREGiver rewards, you will love managing your varied workload.
- Share our passion and dedication to provide only the highest standards of care to our elderly clients.
- Be resilient and able to remain cool under pressure.
- Have a proactive outlook, not afraid to explore and suggest improvements to processes.
- Be happy working both independently and as part of a team.
Is this for you?
You will love talking to people, especially on the phone. Our CAREGiver role is absolutely crucial so you will be able to talk with passion about who we are and what we do to anyone interested in the role.
You will be quick and efficient on the computer, happy to jump between systems and feel at home on social media.
You are known for being the ‘organised one’, you love making a plan and seeing things through. You have exceptionally high standards, here you will be encouraged to improve processes and make good use of your attention to detail.
This is a job like no other, you will be part of a team who are extremely passionate about what they do. Home Instead are world renowned for their high-quality, person-centred care. You will be dedicated and keen to get involved in maintaining our sterling reputation.
- Working for the Number 1 Rated Home Care Company in the UK
- Award-winning training programs
- Friendly and supportive team
- Very real opportunities to progress your career in a growing business
- Free onsite parking Pension scheme
- Full learning and development programme
- Rewards scheme and employee support line
- Team social events
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure which will be paid for by the company.
This role is offered on a full or part time basis. Office hours are 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday. However, it is crucial that you are flexible to work outside of these hours should the business require
Salary: £20k - £22k per annum – pro rata
This role is based in our office in Hockley Heath. Due to the location and the need to travel in the community it is essential that you be able to drive with access to your own vehicle.
If you would like to know more, please get in touch with Jordan Peachey on 01564 330 395 or via email [email protected]