Work for the UK's number 1 rated care provider
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
To ensure that our clients receive the appropriate support and a high-quality service.
- Support care consultations, service reviews and completing client support plans.
- Audit Client logs on a daily basis
- Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
- Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
- Carry out client reviews and QA’s and action these accordingly.
- Provide support to the Care team.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and CAREGivers.
- Be part of the on-call team.
- Compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, ensure in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
- Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in a supervisory role.
- Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to CAREGivers.
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent. Or be willing to work towards.
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
- Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients.
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Free onsite parking
- Auto-enrolled company pension
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Very real opportunities to progress your career in a growing business
- Working for the Number 1 Rated Home Care Company in the UK
This role is offered on a full-time basis. Office hours are 8am – 4pm / 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday. However, it is crucial that you are flexible to work outside of these hours as and when needed and are able to be an active part of the on-call team on an evening and weekend bases.
This role is based in our offices based in Hockley Heath, Solihull. Due to the nature of the role it essential that you have a full driving licence.