We currently have 7 vacancies in Solihull.
Recruitment CoordinatorApply Now
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Recruitment Coordinator to join the Solihull team to assist the recruitment function. We are looking for someone who shares our vision for quality care and who can speak with passion about what we do.
Duties will include-
- Answering incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner, handing all queries appropriately.
- Following up Caregiver applications in a timely manner in a variety of methods.
- Ensure all application data is accurately tracked on in-house computer systems.
- Engage with potential Caregivers across a variety of mediums in an informative and positive manner
- To conduct preliminary phone screens with potential Caregivers
- Conducting CAREGiver interviews to a high standard
- Follow up administration such as sending out interview invites
- Conducting regular touch points with candidates
- Supporting candidates in DBS applications
- Chasing vital employment reference checks
- Keeping computer systems up to date at every stage
- Ensure New Starter paperwork is completed accurately
- Making up new Caregiver files
- Researching potential recruitment opportunities in the local community
- Networking for candidates in the local community
- As you will be part of a small dynamic team other ad hoc duties may be required
You will -
- Have excellent computer skills and will be able to pick up new systems quickly
- Have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable on the telephone
- Be highly organised and capable of managing your own work load
- Have a high attention to detail
- Be friendly and personable as you will be a representative of the company in the community
- Ideally you will be comfortable on social media
- Essentially you will have a passion for helping others, as one of your key responsibilities will be talking to people who are potentially interested in working for us.
- Have a full driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
The ideal candidate will preferably have experience either in recruitment or within care.
In return you will enjoy –
- A fun and collaborative work environment based in Hockley Heath, Solihull
- Career opportunities in a growing office
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
Try Something New ...Apply Now
Have you always wanted to do something that really makes a difference? Or would you love to do something that gives back to your local community?
Would your friends describe you as warm, kind, empathetic, reliable?
Then you sound like just what we are looking for!
We pride ourselves on providing the type of care to our clients that we would want for our own families. Experience isn't necessary, just a big heart.
We need caring individuals who can commit to regular part time hours, including the weekend.
Why not call us to find out more on 01564 330 395.
Driving licence is essential
8am Start! Early Risers Needed!Apply Now
Are you a morning person? Can you commit to working some hours in the morning on a regular basis?
Our lovely clients need assistance in the morning, this could involve help getting out of bed, with breakfast and some help around the house. No previous experience is necessary, we are looking for kind and caring people that can help our elderly clients start their day just right!
The ideal person will be available from 8am, at least 3 days per week and from 8am every other weekend. It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to your own car.
Part Time Weekend Work Available!Apply Now
Home Instead are changing the face of ageing by leading the way in companionship based care.
We support our lovely clients to remain in their own homes for longer. We are looking for people who are able to commit to hours on the weekend. Duties will be varied, from assisting with meal times to supporting our clients to get out and about.
Continuity is vital to us so it is important that you be able to commit to ongoing hours, as you will be matched to ongoing clients.
Weekend work may be suited to University students or mature students studying Health and Social Care qualifications, or just those looking to do something extra that makes a difference.
Being a driver is essential.
Experienced Carer? We would like to hear from you!Apply Now
Are you an experienced carer? Are you sick of being rushed? Do you spend more time in your car than with your client?
We would like to hear from you....
Home Instead provides a high quality care service, with care calls being a minimum of one hour - so you really have the time to care. No more rushing between calls, you will be given the right journey time, so no more stress.
We match you to ongoing clients, it is the relationship that is important to us, not just doing the basics.
Why not work for a company that puts it clients first and values every CAREGiver.
We offer part time work, and listen to your preference of hours. We need people who can commit to blocks of time at least 2 or 3 days per week and every other weekend.
It is essential that you be able to drive.
Evening CAREGivers RequiredApply Now
Are you looking for part time evening work?
We are looking for kind and caring individuals to support our elderly clients in their evening routines. This could involve making some dinner, making sure they are safely in bed and above all acting as a companion.
All of our calls are the minimum of one hour, so you and our lovely clients will never feel rushed.
This position is suited to someone who is available for at least 2 or 3 evenings per week, you must have some availability every other weekend.
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that you be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
CAREGivers WantedWe currently have vacancies for CAREGivers in our region. Click here to apply for a position with your local office.Apply Now
Yes, we are very happy with the care and service at present. Our needs may change in the future and we feel confident that you will address them when they do. So thank you for the service you provide.M . McGeever