Morning Cares! Urgently needed!
Our company is growing, and we are looking for CAREGivers to join our amazing team in Ruislip and Harrow. We are looking for people who have free time in the mornings to make a positive difference to people’s lives, supporting our clients to live independent, fulfilling lives in their own homes.
Home Instead is one of the leading domiciliary care companies. Focusing on personalised care for older people that is dignified, reliable and relationship led, our aim is to assist our clients to live independently and safely in their own home.
- Competitive pay - Get paid from £10.25 p/h while making a difference in your local community.
- Flexible working hours - Work/life balance is key!
- FREE Induction training and on-going professional development
- Refer a friend scheme – paying up to the value of £180
- Matching - we match our clients to our CAREGiver ensuring the best possible relationships are made.
- Support and mentoring – You will always feel supported with mentoring, on-going training and help at the end of a phone.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Providing support and care for our service users within their own homes.
- Supporting and assisting with personal care (washing, bathing, toileting, incontinence care)
- Shopping and errands
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Building strong and trusting relationships with clients.
- No experience? No problem! We will provide you with a comprehensive induction programme and award-winning training to ensure you are fully prepared to being your new career with Home Instead.
- Fantastic people skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for care. Caring, friendly and empathetic approach to our clients.
- A full driving licence is preferred but not essential
- You must be 18 years or over
- You must have right to work in the UK
- Good English skills, both verbally and written
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01895 624230
We encourage applications from all sectors of the community, as we want to reflect the community in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to enhanced disclosure.
We provide full training and support throughout your employment
We can offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pay rates starting at £10.25 per hour
- Work life balance
- On-going support and opportunity to grow from within Home Instead
- Pension scheme and 28 days paid holiday
- Award winning training and on-going support and mentoring scheme