Home Care Services in Harrow
Quality Care Provided at Home
Here at Home Instead, we have been supporting people with home care services such as dementia care, live-in care, companionship services and other help around the home throughout the communities of Harrow.
Having a CAREGiver come to visit your loved one in their home can make a huge difference to their quality of life, especially if they have difficulty getting around.
Home care allows people to live a happy, safe and shielded life at home.
Home Care Visits Based On Their Requirements
We understand that your loved one might only need a CAREGiver for one an hour a week or for several hours a day, our elderly care can be as flexible as you need it to be.
We offer a variety of care at home options, these include:
Person-Centred Elderly Home Care
Care is given by the same CAREGiver on a one-to-one basis, this allows for a more personal approach.
Our CAREGiver can help with light housework, meal preparation, medication management, support getting washed, personal care or companionship and other help around the home.
We carefully create an individual home care plan with you and your family member that is entirely bespoke to your needs and designed to achieve the outcomes that you want from the care that we provide.
At Home Instead, we understand how emotional planning care can be and approach everything with sensitivity. Each person we care for will always have their opinions respected, and we will do everything to understand their situation so we can provide them with the best possible home care.
Being person-centred means that we always have your safety, comfort and well-being uppermost in our mind and your preferred outcomes are our priority.
How Home Instead Harrow Can Help
- Home Care Visits - From 3 hours a week.
- Dementia Care - Specialist Dementia help and support provided at home.
- Overnight Care - Care to give you peace of mind throughout the night
- Personal Care - Assistance with your daily hygiene needs.
- Live-in Care - Where a CAREGiver resides in your home to provide support when ever you need it.
- Companionship Care - Companionship to help reduce feelings of loneliness and isolation
- Respite Care – Providing support so that partners can confidently leave the home
- Rehabilitation – Support at home, to get you back and living normally again
If you would like to know more about how we can help you with your home care requirements, please arrange a callback or contact us directly on: 01895 624230
Stay Safe and Shielded, Stay Home Instead