Work for the UK's Number 1 Home Care provider
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join the Redditch and Bromsgrove team as a Care Coordinator. As the Care Coordinator you will have responsibility for scheduling CAREGiver rotas, ensuring our clients get the right care, at the right time, with the right person.
We are looking for someone who is solution minded and cool under pressure!
Home Instead is 100% dedicated to changing the face of aging by providing only the best, person centred, companionship led care.
You will –
- Be the first port of call! Answering the phones and dealing with queries as they come in.
- You will be crucial to maintaining client and CAREGiver relationships, this role is hugely phone based – your customer service skills are second to none.
- Be flexible and adaptable. Your day can change at a moment’s notice, covering last minute sickness or changes to clients schedules.
- Uphold the Home Instead values by implementing long term, sustainable client schedules.
- Have excellent computer skills. Using our bespoke system to template ongoing scheduling.
- Be a keen communicator, you are the link between CAREGiver and client – you will keep all parties updated at all times of any changes to schedules.
- Work closely with Care Supervisors and Head of Client Experience to construct creative and lasting schedules for new clients.
- Organise CAREGiver and client introductions – making sure all parties are well informed at all stages
- Be part of the out of hours On Call team
- Report any recruitment needs to the recruitment team
- Care! Above all you will have an insatiable desire to enrich the lives of your elderly clients, understanding the Home Instead mission and what an impact your role can have on their lives.
Is this for you?
You will be extremely solution minded, there is no problem you can’t solve. You like to think outside the box, not always taking the easy option to ensure that our clients get the right care for them.
You will have a cool, collected nature, being able to remain calm under pressure. In this role things can change very quickly, you are ready to adapt without losing your head!
You are happy building relationships. Everyone, both client and CAREGiver, knows the Care Coordinator! Your friendly and professional demeanour allows you to establish strong relationships across the business.
You are a wiz on the computer, using our bespoke system to schedule all care for the business. A tightly balanced process, where you uphold the Home Instead values that all clients have the right care, at the right time. Also being sensitive to our matching process, baring client/CAREGiver compatibility in your decision making process.
Home Instead are world renowned for their high quality, person centred care. You will be dedicated and keen to get involved in maintaining our sterling reputation.
Essential Person Criteria…
· Passionate about high quality care for elderly people.
· Feels at home on the telephone.
· Exceptional organisational skills.
· Solution minded, able to remain cool under pressure.
· A proactive and creative outlook.
· A great team player, happy to communicate at all levels with a positive outlook.
· Eager to develop and further own knowledge.
· Excellent IT skills.
· Comfortable will all Microsoft packages, especially Outlook and Excel.
· Quick thinking and problem solving.
· Highly organised.
· Professional telephone manner.
· Free onsite parking.
· Auto-enrolled company pension.
· Ongoing training opportunities.
· Very real opportunities to progress your career in a growing business.
· Working for the Number 1 Rated Home Care Company in the UK.
This role is offered on a full time basis. Office hours are 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday. However, it is crucial that you are flexible to work outside of these hours as and when needed and are able to be an active part of the on call team on an evening and 4 weekly weekend basis.
This role is based in our beautiful offices in Ullenhall, Henley in Arden. Due to the rural location and the need to travel in the community it is essential that you be able to drive with access to your own vehicle.