"Come & Join the HomeInstead Family"
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
- Manage all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards.
- Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns online and within the local community.
- Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
- Proactively source candidates using a variety of sources which produce high quality candidates.
- Develop own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community.
- Develop and maintain our approach to recruiting on social media by generating interesting, innovative and timely content and campaigns.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the Company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Researching, planning and successfully executing regular community events including attending fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other appropriate events.
- Support candidate selection activities.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of recruitment related information using the SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Utilise recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment approach.
- Implement and maintain an Employee Referral Scheme tailored to our CAREGivers.
- Optimise the recruitment tools available and keep update to date on best practice approaches.
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures.
- Previous experience of delivering a responsive end to end recruitment service.
- Experience of recruitment marketing with knowledge of preparing and managing recruitment campaigns.
- Good understanding of recruitment legislation including Enhanced Criminal Record checks, referencing and Right to Work checks.
- Experience of social media and other digital communication tools for recruitment purposes.
- Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain, strong positive community relationships to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead
- Experience of use a variety of attraction methods to source high quality candidates.Understanding of candidate screening and selection processes.
- Experience of utilising recruitment data to make informed decisions.
- Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday to meet the demands of the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google suite; experience of working with an ATS beneficial.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
If you want to recruit people who make a real difference to someone’s life and be a pivotal part of our team, we would love to hear from you.