Are you the one to steer the ship!
Our office was established in Kidderminster and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
- Handle office responsibilities to allow consistent full time networking effort, which is critical in building the business
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Field new client enquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and schedule service calls
- Assist with hiring process of new CAREGivers
- Assist with billing processing, including client invoices and CAREGiver payroll
- Enter new CAREGivers and maintain existing CAREGivers in the Home Instead Software
- Process and mail initial service enquiry letter/brochure
- Assist recruitment and retention in scheduling and organizing CAREGiver training
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the Home Instead Software
- Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with Care Manager or other staff members as appropriate
- Participate in on call out of hours services as required, including care delivery when needed
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook and PowerPoint
- Friendly and welcoming manner
- Excellent strength in working alone
- Experience in care delivery
*PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY*
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.