Join Our Team To Make a Difference
Care Assistant- Part Time
Industry Leading Training, Excellent Support, Travel Allowance, Petrol Allowance, Well Being Programme, Pension
*ANNUAL SALARY- £13,585, 23 HOURS A WEEK- EVENINGS AND ALTERNATE WEEKENDS*
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people to help keep them living independently in their own home.
We provide award winning home care, companionship and personal care of the highest quality. With minimum visits of one hour and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We offer excellent support and benefits:
- We are a real Living Wage Employer
- Fixed Working Pattern so you know when you are working
- Part Time Salaried Contracts to suit your lifestyle
- Annual salary £13,585/23 hours a week/4.45pm-9.30pm/includes time to travel
- Mileage Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Award Winning Training which is ongoing and supportive
- Paid DBS check
- 24 hours/7 days a week management support and guidance
- Refer a friend cash bonus scheme £250
- Employee Assistance Wellbeing Programme for you and your family
- Retail Discount Scheme to support you and your family
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Harrogate, Ripon and Thirsk as a Care Assistant.
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others. We need fantastic people who have a 'can-do' positive attitude and who love working as part of a team.
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to listen, communicate clearly and build relationships with clients and their families in a friendly and pleasant manner
- Willingness to work and communicate professionally with the Home Instead office teams and other social and health care professionals
- Respect for people with different backgrounds and beliefs to your own and who may have a range of medical conditions.
- Willing to seek guidance when needed and follow instructions
- Excellent time keeper who is organised and reliable
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and make common sense decisions at short notice
- Good hygiene practice, including personal hygiene and a smart appearance
- Good level of stamina and fitness to meet the physical demands of the job
- This role will require you to obtain an Enhanced Disclosure from the relevant body
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We support our clients living in and around the areas of Harrogate, Ripon and Thirsk.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.