Exciting New Career Opportunity
Care Experience Manager - Live in Service
Pension, Bonus Scheme, Well Being Programme, Health Plan
Home Instead has been at the forefront of specialised home care and supporting those being cared for and their families for many years. Our highest quality, award- winning care comes down to our CAREGivers who are handpicked for their caring heart, friendly character and empathy. We have won many awards and accolades for both our standards of care and our innovative training, including the Queen's Award for Innovation and the Princess Royal Training Award.
To establish, develop and manage our Live-in care service in line with Home Instead's mission to change the face of ageing.
- Develop and manage the ‘Live-in’ care business, including a competitor analysis, launch strategy, compliance, revenue targets, staffing, succession planning and a full ‘Profit & Loss’ plan
- Develop a local approach and feel to ‘Live in’ care involving local recruitment campaigns
- Manage the recruitment process of ‘Live- in’ CAREGivers and their onboarding journey
- Liaise with Home Instead’s National Office ‘Live-in’ CAREGiver recruitment and placements function to plan the use of centrally sourced ‘Live-in’ CAREGivers to meet the needs of our new clients
- Manage the service’s regulatory compliance in line with the Care Quality Commission standards and Home Instead’s quality standards
- Liaise with the team managers from the ‘hourly’ care business to efficiently share resource where appropriate – e.g. Creation and maintenance of Care Plans, quality assurance activities, service reviews, management of respite care etc. until such time as the ‘Live-in’ business can justify its own full-time resources.
- Manage client enquiries to achieve agreed conversion targets (e.g. enquiry to paying client)
- Monitor and report key performance indicators and forecasts to the General Manger and Directors
- Develop relationships in the local community maintaining a pipeline of opportunities by growing and leveraging your network.
- Perform daily ‘Contact Calls’ & weekly ‘Support Visits’ to ‘Live-in’ clients and their CAREGiver.
- Working to agreed targets for Referral Provider touchpoints.
- Deliver promotional activities both face to face and virtually to increase awareness of Home Instead’s client services and employment opportunities in the local community.
- Plan and successfully execute regular community marketing events including attending fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other events that would promote our services to the public.
- Continually deliver a message that reflects our mission, vision and values and delivers our value proposition.
- Use Home Instead marketing collateral to make our community aware that we are now offering a ‘Live-in’ care service.
- Plan and coordinate a schedule of activity across social media platforms, working with our social media consultant.
- Ensure digital content is engaging and kept up to date.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the Home Instead Senior Care brand and raise awareness of Home Instead National Office marketing campaigns and recruitment initiatives across the network of relationships that have been built in the local community.
- Accurately track and record enquiries and use the information to manage and adjust strategy to optimise messaging and education in the community.
- Maintain accurate data and information to analyse own performance. Use data and information to continually assess performance against strategic goals.
- Manage own time effectively, prioritising critical tasks and adapt to the changing needs of the business and reacting to new needs or challenges in an effective manner.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Participate in the ‘On-Call’ rotas.
- Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care and experience of managing key players
- Proven track record in successfully building strong relationships both face to face and virtually within a local community to achieve business objectives using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Experience of working in the Health and Social Care sector and preferably within a ‘Live-in’ service
- Confident to network face to face, by phone, email, video call with community stakeholders and potential RPNs.
- Good understanding of marketing principles with experience of using a range of marketing and communication approaches including managing digital media platforms/campaigns.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms, with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Experience of using data and analytics to make informed business choices.
- Effective interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver effective and engaging presentations or workshops to a broad- based audience.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, use initiative and be resilient.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business.
- Competent in using a CRM database to manage touchpoints and compliance with RPNs, Clients and CAREGivers
This role will require someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a track record of accurate and high standards of working. The role is varied as you will be working alongside every department in the business.
Role Specific Competencies:
Planning & Organising
Teamwork & Collaboration
Communication & Relationship Management
Living Home Instead
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.