It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead
Pension, Wellbeing Programme, Health Plan, Bonus Scheme
Home Instead has been at the forefront of specialised home care and supporting those being cared for and their families for many years. Our highest quality, award- winning care comes down to our CAREGivers who are handpicked for their caring heart, friendly character and empathy. We have won many awards and accolades for both our standards of care and our innovative training, including the Queen's Award for Innovation and the Princess Royal Training Award.
- Payroll and the completion of associated reports
- Reconciliation of IQ Timecard & People Planner
- Payment of invoices, Ad-hoc payments, Expenses & Petty Cash
- Maintain monthly payment records in collaboration with accountant
- Management of new starters/leavers etc in collaboration with our Payroll Bureau.
- Management of sickness/absence payments in collaboration with our accountant
- Management of invoicing processes, direct debits and all associated duties.
- Chase aged debts and monitor aged debtors report.
- Completing four weekly, fortnightly & weekly invoice cycles and all associated reports.
- Management and ordering of office supplies & stationery
- Management and ordering of PPE supplies
- Management of specific client accounts for billing purposes
- Support other departments with admin duties. – new clients packs & journals
- Support and assist with GDPR compliance within the business
- Being numerically astute is necessary .
- A positive, approachable and friendly manner is necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft excel and outlook.
- An open mind with a keen ambition to learn about new systems that may be unfamiliar to you.
- Must be a strong team player who is aware and aligned with our company ethos and core values.
This role will require someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a track record of accurate and high standards of working. The role is varied as you will be working alongside every department in the business.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.