Health and well being scheme, pension.
Here at Home Instead we are proud to support people living in our local community to enable them to live at home independently and safely. We have won many awards for our care including the Queens Award for Enterprise in 2016 and the homecare.co.uk Top 20 Award for the past 5 years. We are passionate about what we do and are looking for like minded individuals to join our growing team, to help change the face of ageing in the UK.
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit a full time Scheduler who will help support the Care Team in delivering the highest quality service to our clients.
- Organise and build effective schedules around Clients and CAREGivers.
- Ensure schedules are prepared taking into account of travel time, holidays, training and last minute cancellations
- Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs with same CAREGivers and same times each week, where possible.
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so as both enjoy positive experiences.
- Work with the Recruitment team to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met
- Work with Care Team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis
- Add and maintain all client and CAREGiver information onto to the electronic scheduling system
- Assist with other ad-hoc duties as and when required based on the business needs
Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Preferably at least 1 year’s experience working in a scheduling role within home care or other environment such as logistaics
- Excellent IT skills, including excel and email and being able to quickly learn the other in-house systems
- Highly resilient, positive and have excellent communications skills.
- You should be logical, analytical, well organised as well being able to deal with complex problems
- Being a team player as you will have to work with the care and recruitment team on a weekly/daily basis
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.