CARE To Join Our Team
Home Instead Senior Care Harrogate, Ripon and Thirsk is an award winning, well established care-at-home provider. We pride ourselves in providing a high quality of care to our elderly clients, enabling them to remain at home where they are most happy and comfortable.
This role will require someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a track record of accurate and high standards of working. The role is varied as you will be working alongside every department in the business.
- Payroll and the completion of associated reports
- Reconciling IQ Timecard
- Payment of invoices, Ad-hoc payments and end of day banking
- Completing the monthly invoice cycle and all associated reports.
- Support other departments with admin duties. – new clients packs & journals
- Management of new starters/leavers etc in collaboration with our accountant.
- Management of sickness/absence payments in collaboration with our accountant
- Management of invoicing and all associated duties
- Management and ordering of office supplies & stationery
- Maintenance of Client/CAREGiver files in-line with Company Policy
- Management of specific client accounts
- Being numerically astute would be a distinct advantage.
- A positive, approachable and friendly manner is necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft excel and outlook.
- An open mind with a keen ambition to learn about new systems that may be unfamiliar to you.
- Must be a strong team player who is aware and aligned with our company ethos and core values.
- 37.5 hours a week, 8.30am-5pm plus 16 Saturday mornings per year
- 29 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Bonus Scheme