It's Not Working, it's CARING with Home Instead
Care Assistant- Part Time Only Evenings- 4.45pm-9.30pm-up to £12.00 per hour
PART TIME EVENINGS PLUS ALTERNATE WEEKENDS TO SUIT YOUR LIFESTYLE 4.45pm-9.30pm - up to £12.00 per hour PLUS BENEFITS* GUARANTEED HOURS
FIXED WORKING PATTERNS WITH FLEXIBILITY TO SUIT YOU.
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We are looking for evening Care Assistants to join our team.
We offer excellent support and benefits:
- We are a Real Living Wage Employer
- Fixed working pattern 4.45pm-9.30pm so you know when you are working
- Weekends are important so you have every other weekend free
- Part time to suit your lifestyle but with guaranteed hours
- £11.00-£12.00 per hour (dependent on qualifications)
- Travelling time between Clients at £11.00 per hour
- Petrol Allowance
- Well-Being Benefit Scheme for you and your family
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Award Winning Training which is ongoing and supportive
- 24 hour/7 days a week management support and guidance
- Paid DBS check
- Cash reward for referring a friend
- Career development and exciting opportunities in a growing successful company
If you're interested in joining our team as a Care Assistant, please click apply, we would love to hear from you...
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01423 774490
To provide a variety of non-medical services that allow clients to remain in their own homes and to enhance the quality of their life. To help clients and their families meet the challenges of ageing with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
- Reflect the core values of Home Instead franchise
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client’s needs or living conditions
- Maintain regular communication with line manager and office staff
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to listen, communicate clearly and build relationships with clients and their families in a friendly and pleasant manner
- Willingness to work and communicate professionally with Home Instead office teams and other social and health care professionals
- Willing to seek guidance when needed and follow instructions
- Excellent time keeper who is organized and reliable
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and make common sense decisions at short notice
- Good hygiene practice, including personal hygiene and a smart appearance
- Good level of stamina and fitness to meet the physical demands of the job
- This role will require you to obtain an Enhanced Disclosure from the relevant body
- Class 1 business insurance (if using own car for business purposes)
If you're interested in joining our team and you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you...
Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01423 774490
Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.