Care for a New Rewarding Career
Care Assistant - Full Time Salaried Role
*£23,595- £25,740 ANNUAL SALARY PLUS BENEFITS*
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We are looking for Care Assistants to join our team.
We offer excellent support and benefits:
- Annual salary
- Mileage allowance
- Annual holiday 5.6 weeks (pro rata)
- Fixed working patterns
- 24 hour/7 days a week ‘on call’ management support
- Paid Award Winning training and development
- Wellbeing support and assistance
- Retail discounts
- ‘Refer a friend’ £300 bonus scheme
- Paid DBS Checks
- Joining Bonus
To provide a variety of non-medical services that allow clients to remain in their own homes and to enhance the quality of their life. To help clients and their families meet the challenges of ageing with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
- Reflect the core values of Home Instead franchise
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client’s needs or living conditions
- Maintain regular communication with line manager and office staff
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to listen, communicate clearly and build relationships with clients and their families in a friendly and pleasant manner
- Willingness to work and communicate professionally with Home Instead office teams and other social and health care professionals
- Willing to seek guidance when needed and follow instructions
- Excellent time keeper who is organized and reliable
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and make common sense decisions at short notice
- Good hygiene practice, including personal hygiene and a smart appearance
- Good level of stamina and fitness to meet the physical demands of the job
- This role will require you to obtain an Enhanced Disclosure from the relevant body
- Class 1 business insurance (if using own car for business purposes)
If you're interested in joining our team and you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you...
Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01423 774490
Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.