Business Support Administrator - Part-time
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic and ‘can-do’ person to join our award-winning team. Because of our growing reputation, we are expanding rapidly throughout the Darlington and Northallerton area and are looking for the right person with excellent administrative skills to help drive our highly regarded care business forward. This role offers a great career opportunity and the chance to be part of a strong supportive, friendly team providing the very best companionship, home help and personal care services for elderly people who wish to remain happily, safely and independently at home.
All of our clients are privately-funded and in the main, come to us though recommendations and are delighted with the service they receive from the company and our excellent CAREGivers. As recognition of this, we were recently awarded ‘5 Star Employer – Best Employer in Care Award 2019’ based upon what our Clients and CAREGivers, through our annual, anonymous survey think of the company. We are also proud to be the most highly recommended care company in Darlington and Northallerton, 2020.
We’re very proud of our team and our well-earned reputation for providing exceptional, quality care and support. However, this can only happen if we continue to employ the right calibre office staff driving our operation as we continue to grow. Will you be our next rising star? Please read to the bottom of this advertisement as there is important information.
The Business Support Administrator role will be fundamental to the effective working of the team and will, amongst other things, provide the complete administrative and supportive service involved with the smooth running of the office. There will be a lot of telephone answering, taking detailed messages, dealing with ongoing queries to satisfaction and helping out with an array of other duties – all of which require accuracy, attention to detail and a ‘right first time’ attitude.
The post also entails being involved with the recruitment cycle, co-ordinating and ensuring recruitment administration is completed quickly, efficiently and correctly within timescales. You will be involved with aspects of marketing including the use of social media, increasing brand awareness and greater recruitment opportunities for CAREGivers and client acquisition.
There will also be a significant amount of project work as we introduce new systems, products and services of which you will play an increasingly progressive role. In essence a fully varied role. Your career progression will follow this route and will expand as your general ‘Home Instead’ ethos understanding grows and people knowledge, talent and skills develop. You will become an integral and important part of the growth of the company providing support to our elderly clients and CAREGivers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your personal profile; what will you need?
· High levels of computer literacy with strong Word and Excel skills
· A confident, ‘can do’ attitude with a genuine enthusiasm for working in a busy deadline-driven team environment
· A professional telephone manner; a smiling personality and empathy for others
· An outstanding eye for detail and a ‘right first time’ attitude
· Excellent organisation and communication skills
· The ability to multi-task and prioritise conflicting deadlines
· The ability to make friends and influence people.
· Pride in your work; the want to work ‘above and beyond’ and have high standards of commitment and achievement.
What we offer
· Primarily, job fulfilment; a great place to work in a great team with great career opportunities making a huge difference to the lives of our elderly clients.
· Salary £9.50 per hour.
· 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
· Pension scheme.
· Company Discount Scheme
· Employee Assistance Scheme
· Training and development opportunities.
If you would like to forge your future with an exceptional care company that’s really going places then please apply by writing a covering letter explaining why you think you may be the right person for the job and attach your CV. This detail may include:
· What is it about this role that appeals to you?
· Why Home Instead Senior Care?
· What aspects of the ‘personal profile’ we are looking for as contained in the job advert do you think you would be able to bring to our team?
Important: If you do not provide a covering letter, you will not be considered for an interview. Please also note that interviews may take place prior to the advert closing as and when suitable applications are received. If a suitable candidate is appointed the role will close early therefore please do not hesitate to submit your application.
Finally, you must satisfactorily complete a DBS check; hold a full driver’s licence, have full use of a car and have easy access to our offices at DL1 1RW. This is a part-time, 20 hours per week, permanent post.