We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic and ‘can-do’ Recruitmen Executive to join our award-winning team.
This new role is vital in ensuring that we continue to provide an exceptional, relationship led, service to our elderly clients and their families as we continue to grow and maintain our position as the ‘most admired care company in Cleveland’. You will be instrumental in ensuring this happens.
If successful your duties would include, but not be limited to the following:
• Managing all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards.
• Developing and implementing creative recruitment campaigns online and within the local community.
• Managing the end-to-end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
• Sourcing candidates using a variety of resources which produce high quality leads.
• Developing own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the Company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Supporting candidate selection activities.
• Utilising recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment approach.
• Implementing and maintaining an Employee Referral Scheme tailored to our CAREGivers.
• Achieving targeted recruitment figures.
If your skills match the above requirements and you would like to forge your future with an exceptional care company that’s really going places, then please apply by writing a covering letter / email explaining why you think you may be the right person for the job, this can be attached to your CV. Please consider the following questions when compiling your Covering Letter:
- What is it about this role that appeals to you?
- Why Home Instead Senior Care?
- What aspects of the ‘personal profile’ we are looking for as contained in the job advert do you think you would be able to bring to our team?
If you do not provide a covering letter with this information, you will not be considered for an interview. If you have problems attaching a covering letter, please contact us directly.