Are you ready to forge a new career that can really make a difference to peoples lives in our community? Have you worked in an office environment and struggled to find job satisfaction and fulfilment? We could have the perfect role for you.
We are recruiting for a Team Leader to join our super busy, dynamic office team. This exciting new role comprises of multiple areas of responsibility each carrying its own Quality Assurance requisites. As Team Leader, you will take care of our growing CAREGiver team and support our elderly clients throughout their Home Instead Cleveland journey.
As well as the office-based aspects of your role, you will also visit clients and their families on a regular basis, ensuring they are gaining the most from the support they are receiving. You will be responsible for the monitoring and auditing of our CAREGiver team and subsequent reporting. Further details can be found below:
· Carrying out effective and meaningful Supervisions, Appraisals and Support Visits / Spot checks with our CAREGivers – ensuring complete employee engagement.
· Carrying out Care Certificate Touchpoints and Observations to demonstrate we have a well-trained, competent and capable workforce and mentoring employees to be the best they can be.
· You will have a keen eye for detail and perfection as you audit all paperwork including daily activity logs to ensure everything we, and our CAREGivers do, complies with our policies and procedures; CQC Regulations and Safeguarding protocols.
· You will visit clients, enhancing our relationship with them, carrying out needs assessments, updating care plans, matching and introducing CAREGivers ultimately representing the company as the premium care provider in the area.
· You will produce highly individualised and comprehensive care plans at first and subsequent reviews which we do regularly to ensure we are always up to date with changing clients needs and ensuring our CAREGivers are always meeting those needs.
· You will work closely with the office team to ensure our service provision is the best it can be for every individual client and their family. You will ensure you know, understand their needs and be able to provide great inspiration to all of our CAREGivers. You will also spend part of your role in the office doing administration.
· You will be part of the 24/7/365 on-call rota and you will also be required to visit clients when on call if there is no CAREGiver available, though this is rare.
If you have experience in supervising employees, well developed organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and communicative both written and verbally, this could be the job for you. We are looking for candidates with good levels of computer systems literacy, a confident, ‘can do’ attitude and a genuine enthusiasm for working in a busy yet effective, deadline driven environment.
In order to be successful, you would need a display a real empathy towards others. You will need to have a passion to work with the older generation and life experience to support your Home Instead journey. We are looking for people who possess the professional skills to thrive in a busy office environment but also the correct attitude and personality to support the older generation in our community.
If you think this could be the career for you, apply today. Your new career is waiting for you.
Please note, this role requires a driving license and access to reliable transport.