Part Time Book keeper
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
· Accountable for invoicing and payroll administration including entering billing hours and expenses.
· Process invoices and follow up where appropriate with clients and suppliers.
· Responsible for the reconciliation of bank statements and ensuring all calculations and data entries are correct
· Input into process improvements with cost benefit analysis.
· Prepare regular Financial Reports with notes explaining the results including key financial performance indicators
· Respond to finance queries and provide assistance on finance related matters to stakeholders, third parties and clients as needed.
· Assist in preparation and management of Annual Budgets and Monthly Forecasts.
· Prepare Reports of Actual versus Budget (and Forecast) with explanations of reasons for variances.
· Assist in provision of financial data to support key business decisions including client prices, employee pay rates, pricing and contract terms with suppliers.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business
· Finance or Accounting related qualification.
· Proven experience of working in a finance environment.
· Knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
· Experience of an accounting package (e.g. Xero)
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
· Strong analytical and report writing skills.
· Self-motivated and able to work flexibly.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Keen eye for detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure.
· Strong team player with the confidence to work alone.
Looking for someone to work part time 2 days per week - Hours can be negotiable