This recipe takes 10 minutes to prepare and makes 4 servings.
Suitable for: Vegetarian
Allergen information: Milk
- 1 banana, sliced
- 200g strawberries
- 250ml whole milk
To make the Banana and Strawberry Smoothie
- Slice the banana and chop the strawberries.
- Whizz all the ingredients for the smoothie in a blender until smooth, or use a handheld blender.
- Divide mixture between two glasses.
- Can easily be adapted for any berry of your choice – delicious with blueberries or raspberries, or why not try a mixture of your favourite berries?
- It can also be made with frozen berries.
- It’s a great way to increase fluid intake and provide 2 of your 5 a day.
Nutrition: per serving
Kcal - 144; Fat - 5g; Saturates - 2.9g; Carbs - 20.5g; Sugars - 19.5g; Fibre - 4.4g; Protein - 5.4g; Salt - 0.13g