This recipe takes 10 minutes to prepare. It serves 2 as a main dish.
Suitable for: Vegetarian, Diabetic
Allergen information: Nuts, Eggs
- 250g cooked chicken, cut into small pieces
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- 1 tsp mild curry powder
- 1 tbsp sultanas
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
To make the Coronation Chicken
- Mix the mayonnaise, mango chutney and curry powder together in a bowl.
- Stir in the chicken, sultanas and flaked almonds.
- If you don’t have leftover chicken you could poach two chicken breasts – put them into a large pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer gently for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Drain and leave to cool before using.
- For a more creamy texture you could add 2 tbsp crème fraiche to the mayonnaise mixture.
Nutrition: per serving
- Kcal - 426; Fat - 24.1g; Saturates - 2.4g; Carbs - 10.5g; Sugars - 9.5g; Fibre - 7g; Protein - 42.4g; Salt - 0.54g