'to us its personal'
Industry leading training, support and progression prospects. Company pension and Employee Assistance Programme benefits included
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of 45 minutes, most being one hour or more, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
Home Instead Cannock have served clients in the Cannock region for the past 10 years and are very proud to have achieved the 'Outstanding' award from CQC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To manage the planning and coordinating of client support ensuring the continuity of service at all times
- To work closely with Care Manager and team in co-ordinating all care services
- Take all incoming queries from clients, CAREGivers and professionals and deal with through to conclusion in a professional manner
- Monitor our live system for changes in client health and well being and respond in appropriate manner
- Deal with medication queries and errors
- Deal with incidents and associated reports to monitor for trends
- Deal with concerns and advise CAREGivers and clients where appropriate
- Support CAREGivers in the field with telephone support
- Update medications, care plans and risk assessments as client needs change live on our system
- To ensure compliance and quality assurance is met in line with company procedures and CQC regulations
- To ensure that all associated information is recorded accurately and promptly
- Build and maintain effective communication with all clients, relatives, CAREGivers and associated professionals
- Participate in on-call rota which equates currently to 7 days in a 3 week period
- Delivering client care as required
- To provide cover in other business areas as and when required
- MIGHT CONSIDER JOB SHARE
- Previous experience at a Senior level in healthcare, previous domiciliary care preferred but not essential for the right candidate
- Should have min level 3 in health and social care, working towards level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Good computer skills, previous knowledge of in house care management systems would be helpful
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and think clearly in emergency situations
- Flexible approach and ability to adapt to the needs of the business
- Desire to give clients and the Company 110% every day to maintain our 'Outstanding' status, this must come along side the desire to deliver first class care and support to our clients and CAREGivers every day
- Ability to multi task and adapt quickly
- Must be a good team player
This is a very varied and responsible position, no day is ever the same! We have a great team that relies on everyone working together. All team members are proud to work for Home Instead and work tirelessly to deliver person centred care which cares not only for the client but also for the family members and for the CAREGivers who are so important to all of us.
There is excellent Induction training and progression prospects for the sucessful candidate.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, email your CV and a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be suitable for the position. The hiring manager will be on holiday from 11th September so please do not call, however CV's will be viewed during this time and successful applicants contacted the following week to attend interviews.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.