'It's not working, It's CARING with Home Instead'
'Outstanding ' Registered Care Manager
Excellent training, support, company pension, non contributory health scheme
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Domiciliary Registered Care Manager with a passion for caring to join our Cannock office who have just been awarded the status of 'Outstanding' by CQC. As our Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
This is a also a really rare opportunity for a first class care manager to work within a care environment that has already achieved 'Outstanding' to make their own mark and take a well organised, successful business to the next level. With only 3% of domiciliary care providers in the country achieving this status, what better way to progress your career?
This is a varied and challenging role so we are looking for an individual who:
- has a proven track record in providing the highest quality of service.
- is experienced in leading a team to provide quality, domiciliary care services.
- has Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services or equivalent.
- has the ability to build fantastic working relationships.
- has strong influencing skills and is commercially aware.
- has the drive and motivation to develop our care services.
- has strong organisation and planning skills.
- is flexible to meet the demands of the business.
This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. and a fantastic career development opportunity.
In return you will receive we offer an attractive salary excellent support, award winning training and career progression opportunities along with excellent salary, company pension and non contributory health scheme.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01543 572349
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.