Are you a logical thinker?
Industry leading training and excellent support
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
We now require a Coordinator/Scheduler to join our growing business. This is a very different role to normal domiciliary care scheduling as our CAREGivers do not work shifts or 'run's, they work hours that they can reliably attend, they work within a 6 mile radius of home and are matched to the requirements of the client. This requires a very logistical Coordinator/Scheduler to be able to work within these parameters .
The successful candidate will carry out the following -
- Prepare quality schedules for CAREGivers, respecting the varied hours that they work and work within their given availability, location and suitability to clients needs
- Enable the Company to grow by quickly being able to establish whether care packages can be accepted
- Continually improve schedules for consistency for clients,and reduction of travel for CAREGivers
- Have good communication skills to be able to build relationships with both CAREGivers and clients
- Be a team player with eye for detail, desire to constantly improve and flexibility around hours if needed
- The role may suit a graduate who has needed to use logic to obtain their degree or someone who has a transport scheduling background
- Strong logistical skills
- Good communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Good time management
- Good computer skills and administration skills
- Previous experience or transferable knowlege of a similar role
As a Coordinator/Scheduler, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' and CAREGiver needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01543 572349
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.