Senior Care Co ordinator
Industry leading training and support, health scheme, company pension, excellent training and progression opportunities
Our office was established in 2010 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Home Instead Cannock are awarded the 'Outstanding' rating by CQC
This role may suit someone who has worked in the care sector and now wishes to progress their career to the next level
- Good administration skills and command of the English language when compiling emails and letters
- Good communicator at all levels
- Desire to provide excellent customer service
- Good overall knowledge of delivering care
- Preferably QCF Level 3 or working towards
- Good team player
- Ability to be flexible
- This role is unusual for a coordinator position as it does not include scheduling
The job is approximately 70% office based and 30% field based. The role is very varied and below are some of the responsibilities the role encompasses -
- This is a pivotal role in supporting the Registered Manager in all areas of CQC compliance and supporting Carers to deliver first class care every day
- Receiving all incoming client and carer queries by telephone and dealing with any follow up actions with family members and professionals
- Dealing with OT's, Physio's, Pharmacists etc.
- Monitoring our remote care planning system to understand clients changing needs on a day to day basis
- Updating care plans and risk assessments
- Introducing Carers to clients
- Carrying out quarterly observations and participating in client service calls and quality assurance visits
- Attending care calls if necessary
- Participating in the on call rota -
- Ability to be flexible where needed to work as part of a great existing team
- FULL DRIVING LICENCE & RELIABLE VEHICLE ESSENTIAL
- MUST LIVE WITHIN THE CANNOCK CHASE AREA FOR THE PURPOSES OF ON CALL
The core hours of the role are 8am to 5pm with on call duties, day off in the week if working on call at the weekend. If it is necessary to work outside of these hours due to the needs of the business, hours are adjusted to compensate
- QCF or NVQ 3 in Health & Social Care or working towards
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.