'Be part of a team that is 'Outstanding'
Excellent training package and progression. Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Scheme, Discount scheme
Home Instead Cannock was established in 2010 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are very proud to have been awarded a CQC rating of 'Outstanding' and now require a experienced Senior/Care Coordinator to join our team to deliver the very best care experience to our clients. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who loves the care sector to really be able to make a difference to clients lives. There is excellent career progression and training package for someone who wishes to progress in their career
This role may suit someone who has office/admin experience and has also worked in the care sector-
The job is approximately 70% office based and 30% field based. The role is very varied and below are some of the responsibilities the role encompasses -
- Receiving all incoming client and carer queries by telephone and dealing with any follow up actions with family members and professionals
- Dealing with OT's, Physio's, Pharmacists etc.
- Monitoring our remote care planning system to understand clients changing needs on a day to day basis
- Updating care plans and risk assessments
- Introducing Carers to clients
- Carrying out quarterly observations and participating in client service calls and quality assurance visits
- Attending care calls if necessary
- Participating in the on call rota -
- Ability to be flexible where needed to work as part of a great existing team
The core hours of the role are 8am to 5pm with on call duties, 7 days over a 3 week period, day off in the week if working the weekend. If it is necessary to work outside of these hours due to the needs of the business, hours are adjusted to compensate.
- Previous experience as a Senior member of a care team
- Level 3 in Health & Social Care preferred or working towards
- Excellent communication skills and customer relation skills
- Eye for detail
- Understanding of care planning and risk assessments
- Good general IT skills
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.