To us its personal
Client Care Services Manager
- Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of 45 minutes with the majority being one hour +, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Our test is - would we trust this applicant to care for our parents?
As the business grows it is important that we hear what our clients say about our service to ensure that we offer a first class service that meets each clients individual needs.
Home Instead Cannock now require a Client Care Services Manager to carry out the following -
- Meet with clients on a quarterly basis to review their care needs
- Update their care plans in a person centred way
- Review risk assessments and update
- Look at ways to improve clients services by identifying additional services that may be required
- Prepare a monthly update news letter for clients
- Accompany the Care Manager to meet new clients, prepare their care plans and risk assessments and to introduce new CAREGivers to the client
Participate in the oncall rota
- Previous experience at a Senior/Manager level in care, preferably with experience of domiciliary care
- Previous experience of compiling quality care plans and thorough risk assessments
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Well presented and articulate
- Good computer skills in word, excel
- Must be self motivated and used to working with client care plans and risk assessments to a high level
- Must be able to obtain an acceptable DBS Check
- Must have a full driving licence and reliable vehicle
If you feel you have the necessary skills to be part of our team, please apply in the first instance by forwarding your CV accompanied with a letter describing why you feel you would be suited to this position.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.