Employee Experience Manager
Excellent support and ongoing learning and development.
Our office was established in September 2013 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
To lead and support the CAREGiver Experience team to ensure timely recruitment of high-quality CAREGivers with focused and effective strategies for engagement and retention.
To promote Home Instead as an employer of choice in the local community.
· Encourage and lead the development of networks in the local community and ensure regular community events planned throughout the year to promote Home Instead as an employer of choice.
· Lead all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with Franchise Standards and regulatory requirements through effectively management of the CAREGiver Experience team.
· Ensure recruitment strategies are in place, including creative recruitment campaigns, proactive sourcing of CAREGivers through various means and interesting, innovative, and timely content for social media.
· Ensure the accuracy and integrity of recruitment related information using the SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and all key players understand their responsibilities.
· Monitor ratio of CAREGivers to clients, building a robust talent bank and drive communication between the recruitment and scheduling team.
· Support the creation of a succession plan to support future business growth.
· Lead all aspects of training activity ensuring compliance with Franchise Standards and regulatory requirements through effectively management of the CAREGiver Experience team.
· Ensure training needs analysis and personal development plans are monitored based on the CAREGiver development journey.
· Help formulate the Franchise Office training plan with the Trainer creating continual professional development opportunities for all and support through relevant qualifications.
· Ensure all the relevant team fully utilise the learning management system to record ongoing training and all key players understand their responsibilities.
· Oversee the delivery of the highest level of training and keep up to date with sector developments and legislation.
· Monitor and evaluate the quality of training delivery and ensure all Home Instead materials and resources are being used effectively.
· Research and utilise funding from local sources.
Retention and Structured Support
· To ensure the end to end candidate experience is a positive and engaging proposition.
· Create a plan with the team for each stage of the CAREGiver journey to ensure they are fully supported, with touchpoints in place, especially within the first 12 weeks.
· Responsible for monitoring field-based observations and ensure supervisions and appraisals are recorded and kept up to date.
· Monitor the quality of annual appraisals and coach and develop key players in this area.
· Support the completion of PEAQ and develop and deliver an action plan based on the feedback.
· Monitor staff welfare, morale, and wellbeing.
· Responsible for planning structured team meetings and social events.
· Owner of reward and recognition programmes and communicating all the Home Instead resources available to the team.
· Review completion of exit interviews and identify any common threads to share with wider key player team to put solutions in place.
· Overall responsibility for employee files; ensuring that they are all compliant, up to date and accurate.
· Set targets, analyse and monitor, recruitment, retention, and training data to continually improve and hold team accountable for delivery of HR key performance indicators.
· Keep up to date on industry trends and best practice on all areas relating to CAREGiver recruitment, training, and engagement.
· Conduct annual appraisals for your own team.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Support the operations team with any people related issues.
· Take and follow advice from external HR advisors on any employment related issues such as disciplinaries and support the operations team in conducting these meetings in line with company policies and procedures.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
· Have a degree or equivalent qualification or experience in Management.
· Proven experience within a generalist HR role including:
o Delivering training & development programmes; a qualification is beneficial.
o End to end recruitment.
o Retention and engagement methods.
o Good basic understanding of employment law and HR processes and procedures.
· Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain strong positive external community relationships to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
· Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday to meet the demands of the business.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite, working with HR systems and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
· Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure, within the office and the field.
· Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
· Line management experience.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Ability to communicate and motivate others, helping them to achieve their potential.
· Due to the need to support team members out in the field and the requirement to travel throughout the community, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.