"It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead"
Care Assistant - 16 to 20 hours per week
Industry Leading Training, Excellent Support, Retail discounts, Pension, continuing support, training and development.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Pick hours that suit you and your existing commitments, have a job that can fit around you.
- 7am to 3pm - 3 to 5 days a week plus alternative weekends.
- 7am to 12pm - 3 to 5 days a week plus alternative weekends.
- 11am to 5pm - 3 to 5 days a week plus alternative weekends.
- 3pm to10pm - 3 to 5 days a week plus alternative weekends.
- 5pm to 10pm – 3 evenings a week plus alternative weekends.
- 8am to 2pm – weekends only
- 2pm to 10pm – weekends only
Please specify which shift you are applying for in your application.
- PERSONAL CARE - HOME HELP - COMPANIONSHIP
- £11.00 per hour on weekdays and £12.00 per hour on weekends.
- No previous experience is required – just the right attitude!
- Minimum 1 hour visits – so no rushing!
- Aylesbury Vale, Thame and surrounding local villages
- You'll visit regular clients building strong relationships
- We introduce you to new clients to make sure you feel confident and comfortable
- Support always on-hand to provide guidance & support
We focus on your development with full training and our team support all new employees through completion of the Care Certificate.
Responsibilities of a CAREGiver:
- Support our local clients - ensuring they continue to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible
- Ensure that the environment in which they live is safe and clean
- Provide companionship based care and support
- Provide ongoing, continuity of care
Sharing our values and ethos of delivering quality care with continuity.
We train you on the rest and support you to develop your knowledge and skills.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested'.