"It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead"
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Have you worked in a Care Team and gained a depth of knowledge and experience that has prepared you to now be ready for your next opportunity?
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual who wants to progress and make a difference to the lives of our clients. Through the management of our amazing CAREGiver Team, we deliver the best Care possible and ensure that our clients are receiving a continuous high level of support.
We’re all about adding value, whether is to be someone’s life as a client or to someone’s working life as a CAREGiver.
We are a professional and friendly team in which every one of us strives to do our best and beyond. The successful person will a team player with integrity who always seeks to improve. You will have knowledge and experience of delivering care, and the care industry for you to build your next step as the Care Manager. We will consider someone who is going to train on the job if it’s the right person for the team.
Whilst continually supporting your team in the field, you will also need to have strong planning and organising skills as well as be able to deal with any reactive situations that occur. Your proactive approach will enable you to develop and motivate your team as well as develop yourself to meet the growing demands of the business, working closely with the Registered Manager.
As the care industry is a highly regulated environment, you will have strong attention to detail and compliance knowledge, and skills to ensure that the business is always operating at optimum efficiency levels.
If you are currently in any of the below roles, this role could be your next career step if you want to move into community care.
Healthcare Professional, Team Leader, Deputy Care Manager, Assistant Care Manager, Supporting Living Manager, Senior Healthcare Assistant, Coordinator / Scheduler, Controller
You will have:
- A team focused approach towards maintaining and growing a successful team of motivated CAREGivers.
- Positive relationship management to deliver the best service for the clients and contribute towards the growth of the business.
- A strong understanding of the current Health and Social Care Legislation and Regulations and will be putting them into practice on a regular basis to meet compliance requirements.
- (or be prepared to study for) A Level 5 qualification to hold the role of a Care Manager - this will have to be undertaken in your own time.
- A proactive approach towards meeting the needs of our CAREGivers and Clients.
- Very strong planning, organising and self management skills.
- The ability to problem solve and react effectively within legislative and regulatory boundaries.
- The desire to deliver a first class service to our clients and a positive working environment for our CAREGivers.
- You must have a focus on self development to always be improving the service and your impact within it.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
- Retails discounts
- 28 days paid holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Funded qualifications for career progression
- Use of pool car (shared)
- Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 per annum.